Below is a list of popular MBA Finance Cases and Interviews used by professors to explore various finance concepts and issues. If you have suggestions for additional cases and articles please email me.
- “Nantucket Nectars” – Joseph B. Lassiter, William A. Sahlman – Harvard Business School (898-171) (Case)
- “Structuring Corporate Financial Policy: Diagnosis of Problems and Evaluation of Strategies” by Updike, Katherine L.; Carr, Sean (Case)
- “Polaroid Corporation, 1996” by Bruner, Robert F. (Case)
- “Marriott Corporation: The Cost of Capital (Abridged)” Rubeck, Richard S. (Case)
- “Conflict on a Trading Floor (A)” by Useem, Jerry; Badaracco, Joseph (Case)
- “Banc One Corp. (A)” by Burt, Mary E.; Cox, Dale O. (Case)